Meeting ID: 305 840 9510
- All students must use the link provided below to record your attendance. There are two pages, one for HSD and one for HSE students, find your name under the corresponding page and list the amount of time spent working (0.5hrs minimum - 3hrs maximum) under the correct date. If you do not see your name listed, email me and I will have the office re-enroll you, then write your name (last name, first name) in the next available row under the correct page (HSE or HSD). https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pxCTQxzBOvANT5rVo3dgTS-SLZ9nS1euUIGr15hgGoI/edit?usp=sharing
2. Zoom Info
- If you require help setting up your account please see the video below. Once you have set up your account you can join my meeting Mon- Thursday 6p- 7p with the following by clicking here.
3. Diploma Students - Please continue working on your classes via APEX. All assignments, quizzes, and practices must be completed with a minimum passing score of 70%. If you need a quiz reset please reach out to me via remind or email and I will reset your quiz. If you need to turn in a practice, print it out, answer by hand, and email me a picture of the completed work. If you are ready to take a unit test please contact me and I will unlock it for you. Please notify me once you have completed your course and if you need me to enroll you in another course.
4. HiSET Students
- For those of you who are preparing via APEX, continue working on the subject that you were last studying. For those of you who were studying from the book, but do not own a personal copy, I have uploaded a scanned version of the most current book and posted it in the HiSET class under files on the right hand side of the screen. Given that the Covid - 19 situation changes by the day I have included the link to the official HiSET testing page so that you have the most update information in regards to HiSET testing: https://www.ets.org/s/cv/hiset/the-americas/
This link provides information regarding test center closures, free test prep resources, and answers to FAQs. The Math bootcamp class will continue on Mondays and Wednesdays, I will be posting videos of me covering the material that we would have been covering in class.
5. All Students - Classes will continue under the regular days and hours of Monday - Thursday 5:30pm - 8:30pm and I will be available on Zoom from 6pm - 7pm to answer any questions or address any concerns live over video chat. I encourage you all to work on your classes outside of class hours as well if possible. The class hours are set primarily for remote testing and for responding to emails or reminds. Tests will NOT be proctored over Zoom, but it is a good idea to set up a Zoom account if you would like live help from me, it is also a good way for us to maintain the classroom environment virtually. Visit zoom.us to create your free account.