HSD - High School Diploma
HSE - High School Equivalency
ABE - Adult Basic Education
Registration is CLOSED
June 26, 2023 - July 27, 2023
Registration starts May 22 (continuing students), May 30 (new students)
1. Complete the registration form
2. An email request will be sent out to make an appointment for the CASAS test (it can take up to 3 business days to receive the email)
3. After completing the CASAS test, you will receive an email to make an appointment with the Counselor*
4. Counselor meeting (bring transcripts if interested in HSD)*
5. Visit the office staff to register for class
6. Attend class**
*Note: if you are interested in HSD you may be advised to return in the Fall if transcripts are unable to be reviewed for summer enrollment.
**Attendance is required everyday of class. Please check in with your instructor.
Math 1-3 - Introduction to the basic mathematics concepts, including: whole numbers, whole number addition and subtraction, decimal addition and subtraction, multiplication and division, fractions.
TTh 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Skills for College and Careers (ABE) - Classes are available to students in Adult Basic levels. Reading and writing skills and strategies and content knowledge critical for high school equivalency are developed through teacher-directed learning.
MTWTh 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Adult Independent Study (AIS) - Available only for current AIS students.
MTWTh 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
GED Prep Spanish - Available only for current GED Prep Spanish students.
MW 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Individualized Instruction lab - One on one high school learning instruction is tailored to the needs of each student.
MTWTh 8:30 am - 11:30 am or MTWTh 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm