There’s no time like the present to come back to school and earn a diploma! The Culver City Adult School offers a complete program to help adults finish up the credits they need to earn a High School Diploma. Classes are held in the Independent Learning Center (ILC), an open entry/open exit program that allows individuals to progress at their own pace.
ENROLLMENT PROCESS FOR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/HiSET OR GED PREP
1. Call (310) 842-4300 and set up an appointment to take a placement exam.
Testing Times: Tuesdays or Thursdays - 8:30 AM 11:00 AM 5:30 PM
* Please note: Placement exams can take up to 2 hrs to complete
2. After taking the placement exam you will be asked to set up an appointment with our Adult School counselor, Eunice Vines.
If you are trying to complete your High School Diploma, please bring official transcripts from the last school you
attended on the day of your appointment with the counselor.
3. Once you and the counselor have selected which program is the best option for you, you may register for classes.
Students in the High School Diploma/Equivalency program are required to complete a minimum number of hours per week:
Morning: 8 hours Afternoon: 4 hours Evening: 6 hours
* Students may be dropped from the program when/if they consistently: do not attend, do not communicate, do not progress.