Summer Enrichment 2023
CONSIDERATIONS WHEN CHOOSING CLASSES
* Choose one or both terms: Term 1 (June 20 - July 7) and/or Term 2 (July 10 - July 28)
* Choose morning classes (8:30-11:30 am), or afternoon classes (12-3 pm) or both
* Extended care will be available M-F 3:00 pm-6:00 pm for $220 per term
* All students will be dismissed at 3:00 pm and are to be picked up in front of Farragut Elementary
*Drop off gates to receive students will open starting at 8:15 am and 11:45 am
* All classes meet Monday through Friday
*There are no waiting lists
*Schedules are final (no transfers)
* * Our tax ID number is 95-6000973.
*Registration will begin February 21, 2023 via the website
*As a result of the two holidays falling under Term 1, the cost of each class will be $400 (Term 2 will be $425 per class)
* Grade level decisions should reflect the grade your child will be entering in the coming school year
* Classes offered are for enrichment only. No grades or progress reports will be given.
* Classes will be held at Farragut Elementary and Culver City Middle School
* A supervised lunch (11:30 am - 12:00 pm) is provided for all students with a full day schedule
* Students with a full day of classes must bring lunch from home. There will be no food service. Those with only a morning class must be picked up at 11:30 am and those with only an afternoon class may be dropped off no sooner than 11:45 am
* Online with a credit card (VISA/MasterCard)
* By calling our office at 310-842-4300 with a credit card (VISA/MasterCard)
* By making an appointment to pay in cash (no checks of any kind accepted) at our office. Please call 310-842-4300 or email us at [email protected] to make an appointment.
Our refund policy is applied uniformly and with no exceptions. All refund requests must be submitted via email to [email protected], indicating REFUND REQUEST in the subject line.
Please Note: If Culver City Adult School has to cancel classes as they were marketed for any reason, including health directives, lack of student participation, or in the rare case that a teacher drops out and we can’t find a replacement, we will provide a full refund.
If, however, a participant chooses to cancel, we will follow our regular cancellation policy schedule below.
TERM 1 CANCELLATIONS*
Up to May 31 - full refund except a $25 processing fee per student/per class
From June 1 to June 19 (day before start of Term 1) - 50% refund
As of June 20 (first day of Term 1) - no refund
TERM 2 CANCELLATIONS*
Up to June 19 - full refund except a $25 processing fee per student/per class
From June 20 through July 9 (1 day before start of Term 2) - 50% refund
As of July 10 (first day of Term 2) - no refund
*No make-up days or prorated rates will be granted for illness or other absences.
Students are expected to follow the same school rules as the school they attend during the school year. Disruptive or inappropriate behavior will lead to disciplinary action, including dismissal from the program without refund.