CONSIDERATIONS WHEN CHOOSING CLASSES
* Choose one or both terms: Term 1 (June 21 - July 9) and/or Term 2 (July 12 - July 30)
* Choose morning classes (8:30-11:30 am), or afternoon classes (12-3 pm) or both
* Extended care will be available M-F 3:30 pm-6 pm for $220 per term
* There will be a 30 min. supervised transition time between 3-3:30 pm included in the price of your classes
* All classes meet Monday through Friday
* * Our tax ID number is 95-6000973.
* Until 2/26/2021 the cost for each class is $380 (early-bird discount)
* As of 3/1/2021 the cost for each class is $400
* Note: above prices are being offered at the same rate as our 2020 in person program rates, and our expectation is to be able to offer this program at a school site, in person. If we must revert to 100% distance learning mode, pricing adjustments may apply.
* Grade level decisions should reflect the grade your child will be entering in the coming school year
* Classes offered are for enrichment only. No grades or progress reports will be given.
* The location of the classes is to be determined at this time. SE4K will take place on one or more of our CCUSD brick-and-mortar campuses, or may happen via distance learning or a hybrid of both, based on Los Angeles County Office of Education and Health Department guidelines.
* Free supervision provided at lunch & 30 minutes before and after school
* Students staying during lunch must bring lunch from home. There will be no food service.
* Online with a credit card (VISA/MasterCard)
* By calling our office at 310-842-4300 with a credit card (VISA/MasterCard/American Express)
Our refund policy is applied uniformly and with no exceptions. All refund requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating REFUND REQUEST in the subject line.
Please Note: If Culver City Adult School has to cancel classes as they were marketed for any reason, including health directives, lack of student participation, or in the rare case that a teacher drops out and we can’t find a replacement, we will provide a full refund.
If however, a participant chooses to cancel, we will follow our regular cancellation policy schedule below.
TERM 1 CANCELLATIONS*
Up to May 31 - full refund except a $25 processing fee per student/per class
From June 1 to June 20 (day before start of Term 1) - 50% refund
As of June 21 (first day of Term 1) - no refund
TERM 2 CANCELLATIONS*
Up to June 21 - full refund except a $25 processing fee per student/per class
From June 22 through July 11 (1 day before start of Term 2) - 50% refund
As of July 12 (first day of Term 2) - no refund
*No make-up days or prorated rates will be granted for illness or other absences.
Students are expected to follow the same school rules as the school they attend during the school year. Disruptive or inappropriate behavior may lead to disciplinary action, including dismissal from the program without refund.